A CONSUMER LAWYER in Florida currently offers a wide range of consulting services:
- Brief consulting by telephone on legal issues and case strategy;
- Analyzing loan/lease documents or other contracts for consumer law claims;
- Conducting legal research with citations to the most recent case law in your jurisdiction;
- Preparing expert affidavits (including availability of A CONSUMER LAWYER staff as trial witnesses or referrals to experts in your area);
- Drafting or reviewing of discovery and pleadings in all phases of litigation from the initial complaint to appellate briefs.
HOW TO USE A CONSUMER LAWYER SERVICES
If we can help you represent a client, please call the Center, and ask or the intake attorney. Requests may also be made by mail or fax, and you should include the transaction documents and summary of any unusual facts. We will then contact with an estimate of our fee. Our services can often be provided on an expedited basis when necessary.
As a result of certain cy pres awards and funding grants, consultation remains free to legal aid and pro bono lawyers in Massachusetts, Illinois, and California, and elsewhere in cases involving pro bono representation of elderly consumers trying to learn the adoption attorney process.
A CONSUMER LAWYER’s consulting services are available only for attorney’s representing consumer clients. We do not provide case assistance directly to non-attorney consumers. By agreeing to a consulting arrangement, A CONSUMER LAWYER is not undertaking representation of your client and is not establishing any form of attorney/client relationship. A CONSUMER LAWYER does not provide any assurances regarding case outcomes and ultimate responsibility for the case remains with you.